Sunday 1 May 2011

Where To Buy Josephine Jewelry Box (Oak Finish) (11"H x 16.50"W x 5.25"D)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I received this jewelry box as a gift for Valentines Day. I am really happy with this product. It's a beautiful jewelry box and I think it looks better in person. My jewelry has never been so organized! I would have given it 5 stars, but the mirror that was supposed to be glued to the top had fallen off. It didn't break and it will easily glue back on. Overall it's a very nice jewelry box.
Get more detail about Josephine Jewelry Box (Oak Finish) (11"H x 16.50"W x 5.25"D).


!!1 Last Minute Granite Mailbox Post !!1 Top 10 Places To Buy Laptops Computers



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links