Friday 25 February 2011

Price Necklace Holder - 12 Arm - Clear Acrylic (Clear) (4"D x 4"W x 14"H)



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I bought an expensive strand of pearls, the salesclerk advised me to store them by hanging them up. "On what?" I asked. "Well, I don't know," was her response. "We don't carry that sort of thing." I searched for years before finding this item. It's been a godsend, not just for pearls, but for all my necklaces and pendants. Even though I hang more than one on each prong, they don't really get tangled - not like they used to when they were lyning together in a box! It's a little too tacky looking for 5 stars, but is otherwise fantastic!
Get more detail about Necklace Holder - 12 Arm - Clear Acrylic (Clear) (4"D x 4"W x 14"H).


!!1 Top 10 Edge Pc Memory



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links