Wednesday 9 February 2011

What I Got For Christmas 2010 Part 1


I got a lot of things for christmas and i just wanna say i am extremely blessed to have a wonderful family, and Girlfriend that gives me so much for christmas. Christmas is not about the gifts, it is about the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ! WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 1. Pajama Pants 2. A Nice Home-Made Blanket 3. A Nice Blue Jacket 4. 2 Baby Turtles 5. James Maddison University T-Shirt 6. Taylor Swift T-Shirt 7. Maryland University Hoodie 8. A Switch Flyer (Which we returned to Kohl's and i got Avril Lavigne's Black Star Fragrance Instead) 9. A HUGE Jewelry Box 10. A 160 I-Pod Classic 11. New Fire Skins & A Hard I-Pod Case 12. A I-Home for my I-Pod 13. Taylor Swift "Speak Now" Sparkle Edition 14. Taylor Swift "Taylor Swift" 15. Ciara "Basic Instinct" 16. Avril Lavigne "The Best Damn Thing" 17. Keri Hilson "No Boys Allowed" Deluxe Edition 18. Rihanna "Rated R" 19. Natasha Bedingfield "Strip Me" 20. Demi Lovato "Here We Go Again" 21. P!nk Greatest Hits...SO FAR!!! Deluxe CD+DVD edition 22. $100 I-Tunes Giftcard 23. $50 I-Tunes Gift Card 24. Vampire Academy 25. Elixir 26. Fallen 27. Tourment 28. Eight Grade Bites (With A Cool Bookmark) 29. Nancy Drew "Shadow At The Waters Edge" Computer Game

Tags : +99% Shop For Home Theater ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 !!1 Life Insurance Over 50s Guide




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links