Monday 7 February 2011

Shop For Oriental Jewelry Box with Jade Carving



Over All Rating Reviews :
Amazing and beautiful box. I bought this jewlery box for my step daughters 12th birthday. SHe loved it. And it gave me an opportunity share my asian background with her. It is very beautiful and danity. The wood looks great and the jade detail on top it magnificant. My only complaint would be is that my step daughter has trouble opening the lock. The box was delivered in a small box without any packing material as well - so there was a very tiny scratch on the back.
Get more detail about Oriental Jewelry Box with Jade Carving.


!!1 More Portable Audio Portable Audio Free Shipping !!1 Logitech Webcams Decide Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links