Monday 21 February 2011

Where To Buy Lenox Childhood Memories Ballerina Jewelry Box



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a beautiful jewlery box; one of the best I've seen. Good musical jewelry boxes are difficult to find these days, especially for a child.

I hemmed and hawed over buying this and one of the ones made of re-enforced cardboard or plastic, but my decision became easy when I saw some of the 'cheaply' made ones at a couple of toy stores nearby. This Lenox product was an excellent buy: metal, nice velour innards, sturdy ballerina and hinges. I'm considering buying one for my teen daughter and engraving her name on it.

My niece (5 yrs old) had received 4 ballerina jewelry boxes for Christmas, so she wasn't as thrilled with getting another when she unwrapped the one from me. My sister was thrilled though. She said she will keep the box for my niece until the others (plastic and paper) break, which won't take too long. LOL
Get more detail about Lenox Childhood Memories Ballerina Jewelry Box.


!!1 Baseball And Softball Clothing Decide Now !!1 New Electric Whirlpool Ranges



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links